Chocolate milkshake also known as choco milkshake is a popular drink with all age groups. There are many methods of preparing chocolate milkshake.
How to make chocolate milkshake:
1. In a small bowl, take ¼ cup warm water.
2. Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder. You can even add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
3. Then add ¼ cup sugar. You can add sugar less or more as per taste.
4. Mix very well so that the sugar as well as the cocoa powder is dissolved in the warm water.
5. Now pour this cocoa solution in a blender or mixer.
6. Add some ice cubes.
7. Add 2.5 cups chilled milk.
8. blend till smooth.
9. Drizzle some chocolate syrup at the sides of glasses. This is an optional step.
10. Pour chocolate milkshake in glasses.
11. Then add a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
12. Serve chocolate milkshake immediately. for more milkshakes recipes, you can check this Collection of milkshakes recipes.